Our terms and conditions apply to all transactions on the GP-NET SYSTEM website and cover all retailers who partner with GP-NET. Please read through these carefully before placing your order and then print a copy for future reference.
1. We may change these terms from time to time without notice to you. Changes will apply to any subsequent orders received.
2. Delivery charges and estimated timescales are specified in the Delivery & Returns section. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable.
3. Goods are subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the goods, we will inform you of this as soon as possible. A full refund will be given where you have already paid for the goods.
4. When purchasing goods on this web site you are entering a legally binding contract. When confirmation of an order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. The price you pay is the price displayed on this website at the time we receive your order apart from the following exception. If we discover an error in the price of goods you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund.
5. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and any dispute between us will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England and Wales.
6. Sometimes the product specifications from the manufacturer may change, in which case we will do our best to offer you a substitute of the same or better quality at the same price. If you are not happy with the replacement you can return it in accordance with our 30 day money back guarantee. Where applicable, you may cancel your order in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations and you may return the item free of charge. All sizes and measurements are approximate but we do try to make sure that they are as accurate as possible. On the rare occasion that there is an error, we will advise you about it as soon as possible.
7. 30 Day Moneyback Guarantee. We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from GP-NET. It is our aim to offer you value and quality. So if, for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase, simply return it within 30 days of delivery, unused in its original packaging together with the receipt. We'll exchange it or offer you a full refund and that's guaranteed! If you decide within 30 days that you would like to return an item purchased from this website, you can return it to us. In addition, all products (except "clearance graded") are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a minimum of 12 months. Your statutory rights are unaffected. Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website, for a full refund. To cancel you can email us, or write to us using the online contact form, within seven days of delivery of your items, quoting your order number. Please pack any items returned securely. For your own protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery or special delivery service. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
8. In no event will the giantpygmy.net website owners be liable for any damages arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use, or inability to use this site. We make no warranty that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs.
9. Website images and colour reproduction. We make every effort to ensure that images displayed on our website are as accurate as possible but we cannot guarantee an exact colour match to the product as displayed on your screen.
10. In cases where the delivery address supplied by the customer is not a valid address for the country stated on the order invoice, GP-NET reserves the right to cancel the order and refund the purchaser net any fees charged to GP-NET in the administration of that order (i.e. PayPal fees or credit card processing fees).
11. All prices are shown are the full price to pay (unless GP-NET is VAT registered, in which case the prices will be shown inclusive of UK VAT at 20% unless otherwise stated). All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Prices in Euro and Dollars are approximate and for guidance only. All transactions will be completed in GBP.
Use of this site is deemed to demonstrate acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for any modifications (amendments and date of changes are clearly stated below). Your continued use of the GP-NET website following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes.
Last updated: August 2nd 2020
[02/08/20] Inserted section 10 for rare cases where PayPal users could get UK postage with invalid non-UK addresses. Such orders cannot be fulfilled by us (as the addresses aren't valid), so we are forced to cancel them and refund the customer. However the fees can be substantial on larger orders and prior to this amendment we had no recourse to mitigate such charges.